- DT(R) 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAL-1855 SAM Lens, lens cap, Battery Charger (BC-VM10), Rechargeable Battery (NP-FM500H, USB Cable
- 16.2 megapixels with Sony's Exmor HD APS sensor
- 1080/60i Full HD movies – the same as many networks
- Two types of Live View for unsurpassed versatility
- Image layering – Multi-Frame NR & Hand-held Twilight
Quick Auto Focus Live View – Unlike competing cameras, the DSLR-A580 is just as responsive in Quick Auto Focus Live View mode as in optical viewfinder mode. That’s because, unlike the others, the A580 uses the same “phase detection” auto focus for Live View as for the optical viewfinder. While other Live View systems are severely restricted, Sony’s performs superbly any time even if you’re shooting handheld or chasing after moving subjects like kids or pets. Multi-frame NR Experience incredible low-light shooting without a flash.
The camera captures six images in a fraction of a second. Combining the data from all six, it creates a single image with a reduction in noise equivalent to two additional steps of ISO sensitivity. Sensitivity selectable up to ISO 25600. (Recommended for still subjects.) Sweep Panorama mode Capture expansive landscapes automatically. Press the shutter and sweep vertically or horizontally. The camera does the rest, continuously shooting images. [Source]Source URL: http://dreamsandstars-eliza.blogspot.com/2011/09/sony-alpha-dslr-a580-digital-camera.html
Visit Infamous Plane Passengers for daily updated images of art collection